Annual River Basin Tour
The 2011 Colorado Basin Tour was a huge success! Together with 100 educators, elected officials and water professionals, CFWE enjoyed breath-taking scenery, sunny skies and fascinating presentations by local and statewide experts. Some of the highlights included:
- Moose-viewing in the headwaters at Rocky Mountain National Park
- Soaking in the sun at the confluence of the Blue and Colorado rivers
- An exclusive tour of Shoshone Hydroelectric Plant
- Wine tasting and dining at a working orchard in Palisade
- Tagging endangered fish at the Grand Valley Roller Dam
Download the tour ITINERARY to see all the exciting places we visited! Check out the PHOTO SLIDESHOW on the right hand side of this page. Thank you to our Tour Sponsors and to everyone who participated!
Support for the Colorado Foundation for Water Education is tax-deductible and provides numerous benefits, including discounts on publications and event registrations. Your membership supports development of new publications, outreach efforts across the state, and critical operational needs.